środa, 25 września 2024

Preserves and Pommeranian Cavalry reinforcements

 Hello!

In September I was mostly doing jams, sauces and other jarred food to get through the winter season... Over 80kg of vegetable and fruit went into the jars! But I was also doing some thing hobby wise regarding my Franco Prussian War project. To my force I added two units of cavalry - the Kürassier-Regiment "Königin" (Pommersches) Nr. 2 from Pasewalk and the 1. Pommerersches Ulanen-Regiment Nr. 4.from Thorn and Bomberg. I must say I'm pretty happy how they turned out.

Taking opportunity of a nice weather, last Sunday I set up a display table in my garden and took a group photo of what I've painted so far for the project.

Photos below.


Cześć!

We wrześniu głównie robiłem dżemy, sosy i inne słoikowe jedzenie, które ma wystarczyć na okres zimowy. Przerobiłem ponad 80kg warzyw i owoców, które trafiły do słoików! No ale zrobiłem też kilka rzeczy związanych z hobby, a głównie projektem francusko pruskim. Do mojej armii dodałem dwa oddziały kawalerii -  1. Pommerersches Ulanen-Regiment Nr. 4. z Torunia i Bydgoszczy. Muszę przyznać, że jestem całkiem zadowolony z efektu końcowego.

Korzystając z ładnej pogody w minioną niedzielę ustawiłem w ogrodzie planszę z terenem i zrobiłem zdjęcie temu co dotychczas udało mi się pomalować do tego projektu.

Kilka zdjęć poniżej.


















Best wishes/Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Jan


1 komentarz:

  1. They look great, very nice work on them, the group photo at the end is a really nice one.

    OdpowiedzUsuń