wtorek, 28 marca 2023

Paint it Black vol.5

 Hello again,

Another post in the last couple of days, as I'm back on the painting and blogging tracks!

It seems I paint in some strange intervals, but I recently found an interesting Napoleonic podcast, that I listen while doing the hobby and it keeps me going at a good pace. I hope it will remain so.

Yesterday I have finished the next unit for the Brunswick project - the leichte Infaterie der Avantgarde. 

I based them the same way as I've done with the Jagers (also there were only two companies of them at Qatre Bras / Waterloo). 

I'm pretty happy with how they came out. Next on the workbench will be the light infantry battalions.

Some photos of the unit below, together with the group photos of the 1815 Brunswick project so far.

Also I have cleaned up the main cabinet with the minis in my gaming room. I think I have to add more shelves...


Witam ponownie,

Jako że  wróciłem na malarsko blogowe tory, oto kolejny post w ostatnich kilku dniach.

Moje cykle blogowo-malarskie są w dziwnych interwałach, ale ostatnio znalazłem ciekawy podcast napoleoński, którego słucham w trakcie malowania i który utrzymuje mnie w dobrym tempie. Oby tak dalej.

Wczoraj skończyłem kolejną jednostkę do armii Brunszwiku - leichte Infaterie der Avantgarde.

Podstawkowałem je w taki sam sposób, jak zrobiłem z Jagerami (również były ich tylko dwie kompanie pod Qatre Bras / Waterloo).

Jestem całkiem zadowolony z tego, jak wyszły. Następne na warsztat pójdą trzy bataliony lekkiej piechoty.

Kilka zdjęć poniżej, wraz z aktualnym stanem projektu Brunszwik 1815.

Wyczyściłem też główną gablotę z figurkami w moim pokoju do gier. Chyba muszę dołożyć więcej półek...













Best wishes/Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Jan



4 komentarze:

  1. Another lovely looking unit Jan…
    It is turning into a very attractive collection.

    All the best. Aly

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you Aly! Really hupp how it turns out.

      Best wishes,
      Jan

      Usuń
  2. More lovely looking troops and you're right, you're going to need more shelves!
    Best Iain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks Iain! Shelves or drawers! I might leave just one glass cabinet, and put the rest hidden ;-)
      As to the Brunswickers, there are three more units almost done!

      Best wishes,
      Jan

      Usuń