wtorek, 9 czerwca 2020

My article in Wargames, Soldier & Strategy No. 109!

Hello Everyone!

I had a number of questions, mainly through Facebook, on how my modular table has been made.

I promised I will write a short tutorial on how to easily make such table (with a lot of inspiration and help from Michael Perry and Dave Andrews).... and I did.

Recently I got some very good news from Guy Bowers, the editor at WSS, that my article covering the making of the table has been accepted and will appear in the next issue!

I must say this is a big achievement for me.

The next issue will be covering mostly Afghanistan (I can't wait till the release of the Perry Miniatures plastic Afghans!), and you ca find a list of contents and pre-order the 109'th issue HERE

Cześć!

Otrzymałem kilka pytań, głównie za pośrednictwem Facebooka, na temat tego, jak powstał mój nowy stół modularny.

Obiecałem, że napiszę krótki "tutorial", jak łatwo zrobić taki stół (z dużą inspiracją i pomocą od Michaela Perry i Dave'a Andrewsa)... i zrobiłem to.

Niedawno otrzymałem dobrą wiadomość od Guy'a Bowers'a, redaktora WSS, że mój artykół na temat tworzenia stołu został zaakceptowany i pojawi się w następnym numerze!

Muszę powiedzieć, że jest to dla mnie duże osiągnięcie.

Kolejny numer będzie dotyczył głównie Afganistanu (nie mogę się doczekać wydania plastikowych Afgańczyków przez Perry Miniatures!).
Spis treści i przedsprzedaż numeru 109 możecie znaleźć TUTAJ.






Best wishes/Pozdrawiam,
Jan


4 komentarze: