wtorek, 1 sierpnia 2023

Paint it Black vol. 12 - Group photos

 Hello,

Following my yesterday's post, last night I took some group photos of the whole Brunswick army.

It is a strange feeling to have the whole army done, but I'm glad I've finally made it. Almost 300 miniatures since January!

Of course I could expand it to have the whole Brunswick Division from Waterloo by adding the Nassau Brigade (two units of line infantry and one of landwehr), and the Hannoverian and British reserve artillery. Maybe one day, but definitely not at this moment ;-)

Anyway..... some photos below:


Cześć,

Kontynuując poprzedni post, zeszłej nocy zrobiłem kilka zdjęć grupowych całej armii Brunszwiku.

To dziwne uczucie, gdy cała armia jest skończona, ale cieszę się, że w końcu mi się udało. Prawie 300 figurek pomalowanych od stycznia!

Oczywiście mógłbym ją powiększyć tak, aby mieć całą Dywizję Brunszwiku spod Quatre Bras/Waterloo, dodając Brygadę Nassau (dwie jednostki piechoty liniowej i jedną Landwehry) oraz hannowerską i brytyjską artylerię rezerwową. Może kiedyś, ale zdecydowanie nie teraz ;-)

Tak czy siak..... kilka fotek poniżej:





















Best wishes/Pozdrawiam serdecznie,

Jan

6 komentarzy:

  1. They look splendid Jan…
    Just imagine how they will look beside the Nassau and Hanoverian troop 😈😈😈

    All the best. Aly

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hehe. I know I know. I shoudn't have chatted with you Aly. Now I have the Nassau and the Hanoverian and British reserve artillery on the list in my basket ;-)

      All the best,
      Jan

      Usuń
  2. A fine collection; the Duke would be proud.
    You must do the Nassauers at least! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you! As to Nassauers, well I couldn't resist too long, and they are already in my basket wishlist ;-)

      Best wishes,
      Jan

      Usuń
  3. Excellent images of the collection on proper terrain! At least I've done two battalions of Nassau already, so I'maheadofyou somewhere!
    Best Iain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you Iain! I hope In few months I will manage to take similar photos of the 1870's Prussians and French!

      Best wishes,
      Jan

      Usuń